Dear Brewers, Distributors & Participants,
The Stormville Airport's Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival is the newest craft beer festival in the Hudson Valley. Our goal is to showcase regionally brewed craft beer and ciders as well as promote and strengthen one of the Hudson Valley's most rapidly growing industries through interaction and education. It will be held on Saturday, June 10th 2017 from 1 :00 pm to 5:00 pm and will be held at Stormville Airport, Stormville N.Y. This festival will feature food, music, vendors and games. It will be a sampling experience for craft beer and hard cider fans.
The Festival provides:
- 8 foot table
- Rinse stations provided
- Tasting wristbands and souvenir glass for up to 4 staff
- Marketing and promotion of your brewery and beer at the Festival, on our website and social media
- Jockey boxes/taps & CO2
- Sample 2-3 styles of beer
- Staff to serve your beer and answer questions
- Brand signage and booth decor
- Menu signage
- Any merchandise you wish to sell
- Certificate of Insurance
- Copy of Alcohol permit
Brewery representative guidelines:
- Pour only 3 ounces of beer into attendees' tasting glass.
- Please do not serve attendees who appear to be intoxicated. Alert management or security staff if necessary.
- Beer shall be served only from behind the tables in the booth space.
- All brewery representatives must be 21 years of age and are ID'd and wristbanded.
- We encourage the attendance of the Head Brewer or a staff member that can discuss the beer in depth with Festival attendees.
For more information and/or questions, please contact us at 845-226-1660
or email us at StormvilleEvents@aol.com.
Click here to go to Brewery Application